- Reintroduced Train, which has been added to the Operation Vanguard map group (available for free to all CS:GO players).
- CZ75-Auto adjustments
- Magazine size has been reduced to 8 and reserve ammo is now 16 (3 mags total).
- Damage has been reduced slightly.
- Firing rate has been reduced slightly
- The CZ75-Auto takes nearly twice as long to draw, and has an updated draw animation.
- Kill reward is now 1/3.
- Updated the weapon description.
- Increased price of M4A1-S to $3100
- Reduced price of Desert Eagle to $700
- Updated the Tec-9 firing sound.
- Fixed M4A1-S muzzle flash showing through smoke.
- Fixed not being able to defuse the bomb in some cases where it was planted on a ledge and the player attempting to defuse was standing next to it on the ground (e.g. the fountain in Cobblestone).
- Fixed a case on community servers where a player would get income after the first round when they should not.
- Team equipment value now correctly accounts for cost of CZ75-Auto and for two flashbangs.
- “Assists” on teammate kills no longer get counted in scoreboard.
- Added some new holiday freeze-cam borders and the holiday cheer has been re-enabled – Happy holidays!
- Gifts have been re-enabled.
- Released a new set of stickers (available now as offers), and put some music kits on sale.
- Fixed a few localization errors
- Fixed a typo in the game mode descriptions.
- Fixed several exploits in the engine.