Officially launching today, Friday 20th March, Battlefield: Hardline takes you to the streets of Los Angeles and Miami, play as either the cop or criminal as you navigate through this action-packed blockbuster in gripping single and multiplayer modes.
“Our goal with Battlefield Hardline was to create the most complete first-person shooter this year by building upon the unrivaled multiplayer franchise DICE created and adding a memorable single player experience with storylines and characters that fans will care about just like they would their favorite TV show,” said Steve Papoutsis, General Manager of Visceral Games and Executive Producer of Battlefield Hardline. “We’ve added a new level of strategy, speed and storytelling to one of the greatest franchises in the history of videogames. We’re incredibly excited for players to get their hands on it.”
Developed by Visceral Games in collaboration with EA Digital Illusions CE and published by Electronic Arts, Battlefield Hardline is powered by the award-winning Frostbite 3 engine which allows the developers to bring you a fresh new stylish look at the Battlefield franchise. As well as a fresh new look Hardline brings new game modes such as Hotwire and Heist, new weaponry, vehicles and gadgets giving you a plethora of ways to kill each other. Ziplines, stun guns, police choppers and muscle cars add to the chaotically fun urban warfare.
- Battlefield Multiplayer — Featuring the strategic team play, variety, and immersion of Battlefield, set in a gritty and glamorous world of cops and criminals.
- Visceral Singleplayer — From the award-winning studio that brought you Dead Space™, Battlefield Hardline delivers an innovative and dramatic story presented in the style of a modern television crime drama.
- Downtown Destruction — Shoot out the inside of a subterranean grow-lab, blow open a gleaming bank vault, or blast apart a Los Angeles car dealership. The wide array of urban environments is modern, sexy, and highly destructible.
- Gadgets and Guns — Play with a full arsenal of military-grade weapons and fictionally inspired gadgets, such as sawed-off shotguns, stun guns, zip lines and grappling hooks. Gadgets can be used anywhere, on every map, making for chaotic and unpredictable combat.
- Vehicular Mayhem — Fly across the map to reinforce your crew, turn enemies into fresh road kill, or blow past cops on a loot-laden motorcycle. Vehicle gameplay in Battlefield Hardline is fast, fresh and intense.
This post was sponsored by EA.