With over 4 million downloads across PlayStation 4 and PC, over 183,000 concurrent players, and a whole lot of bread; Psyonix is almost ready to push out a major patch, followed by two DLC packages.
This article will focus on everything you need know about the upcoming patch & DLC’s, and other interesting facts.
The upcoming patch will include the following:
- Player’s win/loss ratio on the stats page will now be displayed as a win percentage instead [source]
- A “Mouse Sensitivity” setting in the options menu for PC users [source]
- Fixed the “Virtuoso” achievement not unlocking on PC [source]
- Fixed item tracking stats for online games [source]
- Punishments for players who leave during ranked matches [source] (not 100% confirmed for the next patch)
Psyonix has also announced a couple of things they plan on releasing or working on in the near future. Things such as:
- 3v3 team ranked [source]
- A spectator mode [source]
- Solution for playing with friends on other platforms [source]
- “Thanks For Not Killing Us” items for players who suffered from the server outages [source 1] [source 2] – One of these items include skull wheels [view here]
The two DLC packages, which are set to release in a couple of weeks, include:
- Free Utopia-inspired map DLC Pack: The map will not have a circular form (like it did in SARPBC), but will rather have a regular stadium-type form [source]
- Paid “Supersonic Fury” DLC Pack: Includes two new vehicles. The concept render for the first vehicle can be viewed here. The second vehicle will be a muscle car [source]
- Pearlescent paint is also in the works, and is said to be released in the first DLC pack [source]
That concludes all the new features in the upcoming updates for Rocket League.
If we missed anything, feel free to contact serubi here.
Discussion about this post