Independent video game developer and publisher, Psyonix, announced today that, following its August milestone of 1 million units sold on Steam, Rocket League will add even more great content to the sports-action hit with its second DLC Pack, “Revenge of The Battle Cars,” due for release in October.
The upcoming DLC pack features “Scarab” and “Zippy,” two fan-favorite vehicles from Rocket League’s predecessor, Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars (SARPBC). New Paint Types, Decals, Rocket Boosts, Toppers, Antennas, Wheels, Trophies and Achievements are also included. Available for both PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system via PlayStation Network and Steam PC, Revenge of the Battle Cars will retail for $3.99 USD or its regional equivalent.
Two FREE alternate variations of existing Rocket League arenas: Urban Station (Night) and Utopia Coliseum (Dusk) will also be made available to all players, whether they purchase DLC or not, as a simultaneous release. New Country and Community Flags will also be included in the FREE portion of the update.
The Complete Revenge of the Battle-Cars DLC Pack Includes:
- 2 New Classic SARPBC Cars (Scarab and Zippy)
- 12 New Decals (Six for Each New Car)
- 3 New Paint Types (Toon Glossy, Toon Matte, Toon Wood)
- 2 New Wheels (Scarab and Zippy)
- 2 New Rocket Boosts (Accelerato and Battle-Stars)
- 4 New Toppers (Cavalier, Locomotive, Pixelated Shades, Shark Fin)
- 2 New Antennas (Retro Balls from the Original Game)
- New Trophies (PS4) and Achievements (Steam)