Independent video game developer and publisher, Psyonix, announced today that Rocket League, the sports-action game that has surprised and delighted the worldwide gaming community, will receive the new DLC Pack “Revenge of the Battle-Cars,” available now on PlayStationNetwork and Steam PC.
The DLC pack features “Scarab” and “Zippy,” two fan-favorite vehicles from Rocket League’s predecessor, Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars (SARPBC). New Paint Types, Decals, Rocket Trails, Toppers, Antennas, Wheels, Trophies and Achievements are also included. Revenge of the Battle-Cars will retail for $3.99 USD or its regional equivalent.
Two alternate variations of existing Rocket League arenas: Urban Station (Night) and Utopia Coliseum (Dusk), are also available to all players for FREE, whether they’ve purchased DLC or not. New Video Game Antennas and Community Flags are part of the FREE portion of the update as well.
The Complete Revenge of the Battle-Cars DLC Pack Includes:
- 2 New Classic SARPBC Cars (Scarab and Zippy)
- 12 New Decals (Six for Each New Car)
- 3 New Paint Types (Toon Glossy, Toon Matte, Toon Wood)
- 2 New Wheels (Scarab and Zippy)
- 2 New Rocket Boosts (Accelerato and Battle-Stars)
- 4 New Toppers (Cavalier, Locomotive, Pixelated Shades, Shark Fin)
- 2 New Antennas (Retro Balls from the Original Game)
- 5 New Trophies (PS4) and Achievements (Steam)