From the CS Blog: Today, we’re reintroducing Nuke to the Active Duty map group, and moving Inferno to the reserves.
Nuke will be featured as one of the seven maps played at the CS:GO Major Championship at ESL One Cologne 2016. So queue up, put it through its paces, and send us your feedback!
- Adjusted Spectator Graphs: Replaced HSP and economy stats with Enemies Flashed and Utility Damage.
- Added main menu UI to register for a new beta.
- Various bug and exploit fixes
- Vandalism to celebrate coldzera
- Moved Nuke to the Active Duty map group.
- Moved Inferno to the Reserves map group.
- Updated a Wildfire mission (YOINK!) for the bonus condition to use Santorini instead of Nuke.
- demoinfogo tool code is now available on GitHub and no longer ships as part of SDK.
- https://github.com/ValveSoftware/csgo-demoinfo, patches welcome.
- demoinfogo includes a GitHub fix for PlayerInfo being retrieved with wrong Entity if players reconnect during the match demo (Thanks rchh!).
- Changed default value for cvar sv_quota_stringcmdspersecond=16 to make community servers that don’t actively configure this setting run with a more conservative command rate limit.
Discussion about this post