- Fixed some bugs
- Fixed some texts being untranslatable
- Fixed the missing taskbar workbench icon on Windows
- Fixed hoppers not sucking in items from above if no slots are empty
- Fixed the Unicode font being illegible in fullscreen mode
- Fixed the Unicode font text shadow in fullscreen mode
- Fixed Unicode fonts not showing properly
- Fixed the Unicode font mapping a korean character wrongly (숼 instead of 쉴)
- Fixed players becoming invisible+immune to PvP damage after being killed and relogging instead of respawning
- Fixed a crash issue when handling players
Here’s what Mojang said on their website:
It’s here! The pre-release is finally here! We’ll be expecting to push this live next week if we encounter no major issues. The most notable changes in 1.7.3 compared to 1.7.2 are as follows:
- Added integrated Twitch broadcasting! See below for details.
- Fixed render distances above 8 (may not work in multiplayer, servers have their own view distance they limit you to)
- Many bug fixes and optimizations!
At Minecon we announced our new partnership with Twitch to bring one-click broadcasting to Minecraft. It has been in the recent snapshots, and proven to be very stable and ready to go live.
Before you can start streaming, you will need to visit your Mojang account settings and link a Twitch account to your Mojang account. Then in the game you may check the quality settings in Options -> Broadcast Options, or just go ahead and start broadcasting at any time by hitting F6. This key can be configured in the Controls options.
This is only supported on Windows (Vista and higher) and Mac OS X Lion (10.7) and higher. If you cannot start broadcasting ingame for any reason, the game will tell you why and possibly how to fix it.
To get pre-releases, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher.
Server cross-platform jar: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/1.7.3/minecraft_server.1.7.3.jar
Report bugs here:
Minecraft issue tracker!