- Secret feature
- Extremely powerful
- For map making
- Makes all commands more powerful
- Doesn’t change or add commands, but still related to them
- Useful with commands run in command blocks, signs or in the context of entities with /execute
- Test world download
- New tag “CommandStats” – via/via: Command blocks with this tag will increase the score of playername and objective name whenever a command is executed successfully
- Debug worlds now contain all possible BlockStates, including those missing in last week’s snapshots
- Video – jump length and height are inversely related
- Multiple skins, including one for @xyZenTV’s late pet Toast which will only show when named “Toast” – Screenshots
- Drop rabbit feet, used to brew potions of leaping (II) (colored green) – Screenshots
- Also drop: rabbit hide, which can be crafted into leather with 4 pieces; rabbit meat, which can be smelted for cooked rabbit, which restores 5 hunger points
- Sheep now drop mutton, which can be smelted into cooked mutton
- Can be bred and tamed using carrots
- Don’t reproduce on their own
- Will flee from players
- Rare variant: killer rabbit of caerbannog, has a 1/1000 chance to spawn, will attack players – Screenshots
- Will eat planted carrots
- More info on animations
- All types of natural bunnies: white, brown, gold, black & white, salt & pepper – Screenshot
- Have a chance of spawning in groups of 3 – via
- Rabbit stew
- Crafted using a cooked rabbit, a carrot, a baked potato, a mushroom and a bowl
- Restores 10 hunger points
- Fixed some bugs
- Fixed the statistics screen not resizing properly and buttons missing after resizing
- Fixed falling/landing particles being applied centered on the block rather than the player
- Fixed horses ridden by player being pushable
- Fixed nether fortresses ignoring “Generate Structure” setting at world creation
- Fixed horses trying to breed with other horses that aren’t in love mode
- Fixed two high plants not being destroyed when trying to place a block inside them
- Fixed Mooshrooms losing their name when sheared
- Fixed music disk names not appearing when put in juke boxes
Update: 14w27b was released to fix some crashes and bugs.
I never trusted Hoppers. Always moving items around, silently, biding their time. And now look at what they’ve gone and done, we have hoppers all over the place! Hop. Hop. Hop.
- Bunnies bunnies bunnies.
- It’s a secret to everybody!
- More rewrites, optimizations & bug fixes.
- Improved debug world type.
- Recalibrated the quantum flux regulator.
- [Bug MC-15202] – Player can be pushed around by mobs while on horseback
- [Bug MC-16387] – Nether Fortresses are ignoring “Generate Structure” setting at world creation
- [Bug MC-26987] – Horse tries to breed with another horse that is not yet in Love mode
- [Bug MC-29558] – Double plants cannot be broken by placing a different block on the block it occupies
- [Bug MC-29803] – Statistics doesn’t resize / Buttons missing after resize
- [Bug MC-30002] – Falling / Landing particles / particles applied to the player centered on the block rather than the player
- [Bug MC-36489] – Mooshrooms lose their name (from name tag) when sheared
- [Bug MC-37416] – when the disk is put in jukebox the name does not appear
- And many more that weren’t reported on the bug tracker!
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com. If nobody reports a bug, we can’t fix it!
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Discussion about this post