- Improved the health objective display on the player list
- Will fall back to textual display if space is scarce, with colors (green/yellow/red) to show different health levels
- Additional health will squash the display together to fit
- Commands ran using /execute will now pass their success value on to the command block running it
- Superflat presets are now using the new block id format
- Fixed some bugs
- Fixed iron trapdoors not being named
- Fixed not drowning while swimming underwater
/executenot obeying the
- Fixed an NPE: Handling packet
- Fixed an NPE: Exception in server tick loop
- Fixed players’ own nametag being shown in inventory screen and F5 mode when in a scoreboard team
/scoreboard players test playernamenot tab-completing the objective argument
/testforblocknot working with
- Fixed there being no way to hide commands ran by
Mojang said on their website:
We’ve been working on major rewrites (inventories/menus/block models) for the upcoming API still, but here’s a bugfixy snapshot in the mean time!
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com. If nobody reports a bug, we can’t fix it!
Bugs fixed in this snapshot:
- [Bug MC-45114] – Superflat Customization still uses Block IDs
- [Bug MC-48386] – Iron Trapdoor has the name “tile.ironTrapdoor.name”
- [Bug MC-48395] – When swimming in water, you do not drown.
- [Bug MC-48399] – /execute not obeying the gamerule commandBlockOutput false rule
- [Bug MC-48408] – Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException: Handling packet
- [Bug MC-48411] – java.lang.NullPointerException: Exception in server tick loop
- [Bug MC-48414] – Nametag shown in inventory screen
- [Bug MC-48449] – Commands in the form /execute testforblock do not update comparators correctly
- [Bug MC-48464] – “/scoreboard players test playername” will not tab-complete the objective argument
- [Bug MC-48507] – testforblock command not working with execute command.
- [Bug MC-48509] – No way to hide Commands executed by Entities for OPs
- And many more that weren’t on the bug tracker so we couldn’t mark them as fixed! Did I mention please report bugs? Thanks.
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/14w08a/minecraft_server.14w08a.jar
Report bugs here:
- Minecraft issue tracker!
// The Minecraft and Minecraft Realms teams