Complete Minecraft 15w36c changelog
- Scoreboard teams rule:
- Options: never, pushOtherTeams, always, pushOwnTeam
- Optimized memory usage when connected to servers
- AI changes to a bunch of mobs
- Rebalanced armor
- Armor protects less now
- Armor protects less from stronger attacks
- Rebalanced enchantments (including Sharpness) as well, Sharpness does less damage now
- More info
- Fishing hooks can properly hook entities
- Now work better with bows
- Fixed some bugs
- Fixed players not colliding with other entities – Animation
- Fixed wither Skeletons Wielding Swords Incorrectly
- Fixed left Hand Items Rendering Incorrectly on Alex Model Skins
- Fixed chains of Conditional Command Blocks don’t work properly
- Fixed a crash: java.lang.NullPointerException: Loading entity NBT
- Fixed enderman teleportation and irregular behaviour
- Fixed endermen only making the ‘stare’ noise as long as you’re close to them
- Fixed armor durability affecting protection not working right
- Fixed shields changing color when taking damage
Mojangs website quote:
Update: Snapshot 15w36c has been released to fix another crash.
Update: Snapshot 15w36b has been released to fix some crashing, some smaller tweaks to AI and armour calculations.
It’s wednesday again – really wednesday this time, not a phony monwednesday! This can only mean three things – but we only care about the second possibility… snapshot!
- Rebalanced armour.
- Changed damage & protection enchantments to match new armour system.
- Fixed a few AI bugs across lots of mobs.
- Made endermen creepy again.
- More optimisations! Many optimisations!
- Added player collision again.
- Fishing rods can now catch entities properly again.
- Added team-based options for collision.
- The world may corrupt slightly less times now! Or slightly more, we’re not sure!
- I like hugs!
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com. If nobody reports a bug, we can’t fix it!
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/15w36c/minecraft_server.15w36c.jar