Here’s the full changelog:
- Added Chicken Jockeys
- Likely have custom AI
- Fixed some bugs
- Fixed the decreased render distance in SP
- Fixed being unable to translate some texts
- Fixed the SetSlot packet no longer being able to set the item under the cursor
- Fixed some lost efficiency in world generation, it should now be 7.5% faster
- Fixed: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Not a JSON Object: “\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\
Here’s what Mojang said on their website:
Change of plan with the pre-release! We fixed some big bugs, namely large render distances now actually work (best seen on Singleplayer). Today we’re giving out a new snapshot to test this and other things, and if all goes well we’ll pre-release tomorrow (Friday!)
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher.
Server cross-platform jar: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/13w49a/minecraft_server.13w49a.jar
Report bugs here:
- Minecraft issue tracker!
// The Minecraft and Minecraft Realms teams