Check out below our top 10 video game quotes of all time.
1. “Not even death can save you from me” – Diablo, Diablo II
2. “Had to be me, someone else might have gotten it wrong.” – Mordin Solus, Scientist Salarian
3. “WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it’s the Cole Train baby!” – Cole Train (GOW)
4. “War is where the young and stupid are tricked by the old and bitter into killing each other.” – Niko in GTA IV
5. “Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead and ask the ghosts if honour matters.” – Javik, Mass Effect 3
6. “We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us.” – Andrew Ryan (Bioshock)
7. “I came when I heard you’d beaten the elite four” – Professor Oak
8. “I am Andrew Ryan, and I’m here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? ‘No!’ says the man in Washington, ‘It belongs to the poor.’ ‘No!’ says the man in the Vatican, ‘It belongs to God.’ ‘No!’ says the man in Moscow, ‘It belongs to everyone.’ I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose… Rapture, a city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, Where the great would not be constrained by the small! And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well.” – Andrew Ryan, the Bloody King of Rapture.
9. Wheatley: “overdone American accent hey buddy. I’m speaking in an accent that is beyond her range of hearing, I know I’m early. But we have to go. Right now. Walk casually towards my position and we’ll go shut her down.”
GLaDOS: “look. Metal ball. I CAN hear you.”
Wheatley: “normal voice …..run I don’t need to do the voice anymore RUN!!!.”
10. “All your base are belong to us” – CATS